Tremipen®Home Tremor Quantifier
AUD $1,399.00 incl. GST
The Tremipen® Home is the first validated measuring device that objectively measures tremor.
The pen-shaped sensor is as easy to use as a clinical thermometer and can reveal the strength of a tremor in a little over 30 seconds.
• Class I, CE-certified medical device that is made in Austria
• Returns intensity of tremor (measured in milliG) in approx. 35 seconds.
• 10% absolute tolerance (or a maximum of ± 100mG)
• Low weight (~30g including battery)
• Bluetooth connectivity to supported Android and Apple devices for data management
• In-built memory stores up to 150 readings
• Uses standard 1.5V AAA battery (included)
• 2 year manufacturer warranty
Boxed Contents: 1 x Tremipen® Home unit, 1 x operation manual, 1 x AAA battery
Note: Measurements taken with a Tremipen® Home are not meant to be used for self-diagnosis by non-medical professionals.